ANT+ AND Shimano Di2

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2022-07-24

PM

Hello
I am making a bicycle computer and have the following issues

Scenario:

1. Both ANT+and Shimano Di2 dual networks act as slave devices to receive information

2. Different channels and networks for ANT+and Shimano Di2 devices

3. Other setting parameters, similar to the ANT PLUS HRM routine, match different profiles

Question:

1. Different network device channels are open, and Shimano Di2 cannot receive data. Only the ANT+channel receives data, then the DI2 channel can receives data. Once Di2 can receive data, the presence or absence of data in the ANT+channel does not affect the data reception of DI2. It seems that the start of DI2 receiving data requires the triggering of an ANT+event

2. There are many error events when dual networks receive data, such as EVENT_ RX_ FAIL, EVENT_ CHANNEL_ COLLISION. In this situation, I suspect that a lot of data will be lost

I am also puzzled by the above questions. How to set up dual networks and what are the precautions?

Thanks!      
Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2023-11-22

PM

ruidong.lu ruidong.lu - 29 January 2024 09:39 PM
Hello

Scenario:

1. Both ANT+and Shimano Di2 dual networks act as slave devices to receive information

2. Different channels and networks for ANT+and Shimano Di2 devices

3. Other setting parameters, similar to the ANT PLUS HRM routine, match different profiles

Question:

1. Different network device channels are open, and Shimano Di2 cannot receive data. Only the ANT+channel receives data, then the DI2 channel can receives data. Once Di2 can receive data, the presence or absence of data in the ANT+channel does not affect suika game the data reception of DI2. It seems that the start of DI2 receiving data requires the triggering of an ANT+event

2. There are many error events when dual networks receive data, such as EVENT_ RX_ FAIL, EVENT_ CHANNEL_ COLLISION. In this situation, I suspect that a lot of data will be lost

I am also puzzled by the above questions. How to set up dual networks and what are the precautions?

Thanks!

Thx for your enthusiasm.      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2024-05-28

PM

ruidong.lu ruidong.lu - 29 January 2024 09:39 PM
Hello

Scenario:

2. Different channels and networks for ANT+and Shimano Di2 devices gorilla tag

Question:

1. Different network device channels are open, and Shimano Di2 cannot receive data. Only the ANT+channel receives data, then the DI2 channel can receives data. Once Di2 can receive data, the presence or absence of data in the ANT+channel does not affect the data reception of DI2. It seems that the start of DI2 receiving data requires the triggering of an ANT+event

Thanks!

It is fascinating to learn about the problems you are experiencing with your bicycle computer and dual networks (ANT+ and Shimano Di2).