Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT Demo On Mac OS X Lion…

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

I'm just starting to use the development kit ANTC7EK1 with my MacBook Pro running 64-bit Mac OS X Lion.

I followed the instructions about using the ANT_Libraries_MACOS_Package, and managed to get the demo compiled and run. However, the execution is only partial. I cannot get response to CVS. I guess the 64-bit'ness plays a role, but only partially. I can U response, for example. So, the talking to USB is fine in 64-bit, not not to the radio? I'll have to get into the code to figure out.

If anyone has additional experience, I'd like to hear about.

--Rasit      
Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2011-03-02

PM

I have the same experience, can anyone help?      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

We are currently doing some updates to the libraries that may address some issues with newer versions of Mac OS.
When using the demo with a C7 module, please make sure that you set the baud rate to 57600. Are you running the DEMO_LIB or DEMO_DYLIB?      
Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2011-03-02

PM

Thank you for the reply. I'm running demo_dylib. And it is set to 57600.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

Thanks for the clarification. We'll need to look into this.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

The ANT library package for MacOSX v2.9.3 has been released. This version addresses some compatibility issues with Lion, and many improvements on low level serial access to the USB stick. You can find the library here (registration required)
http://www.thisisant.com/pages/ant/ant-software-tools      
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2015-08-18

PM

Hi,
I am facing kind a same issue.
I am trying to run ANT_Library_Package on mac. I am using yosemite 10.10 and Xcode 6.4.When i build this project is shows build successful but when try to run, nothing is happening. No message nor any output window is coming.
Can any one guide with this. I am beginner in this field.