Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

scheda della texas “MSP-EXP430F5438 ”

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 0

PM

I'm working on the board of texas "MSP-EXP430F5438." There is a program that allows me to send data from the card to the USB connected to the PC? (Using ANT course). You also have a program that I acquire values ​​from 'accelerometer and send them to' usb connected to the pc? For now I could only implement profiles in 'usb and I sent the data to the card. To reverse the direction of the transmission as I do?
I hope you can help me
greetings      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

I would recommend reading the "Getting Started with ANT Development in Embedded Systems" thread.

Otherwise we do not offer reference code for specifically pulling accelerometer data over a PC and sending it through an ANT USB stick.

We do offer a number of ANT+ Embedded Reference Designs for the MSP430 platform which you may be able to modify to suit your needs. We also offer ANT+ Simulators to generate simulated ANT+ data over a ANT USB Stick on a PC.

Cheers      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 0

PM

I've seen those profiles. I tried to implement a program on 'MSP430 on the card that captures the data of' accelerometer and send them to 'PC USB.
It 'hard to start from scratch