ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT Stack Licensing.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-09-01

PM

Hello

I'm newbie in ANT+. I have a SoC that has no embedded ANT Stack. AFAIK I should license ANT for my SoC. How I should proceed to license ANT Stack for my Soc?

Thanks in Advance      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

If you are using an nRF52 series SoC, you may do your initial development on an evaluation license at no charge. For production, you may apply for a commercial license at a cost of $0.08 per device. Both licensing links can be found here.

For all other devices including the nRF51, the license is included as part of the cost of the device.

Cheers      
Rank

Joined 2016-09-01

PM

Thanks for Reply

I'm using WL1831 chip. According to TI engineers, chip supports ANT+ , but not include ANT+ Stack. ANT+ Stack is provided by Dynastream. I've read people in this forum that are using ANT+ Stack with same module. Where I can found this ANT+ stack? Is there some technical guidance about how to procedure?

Thanks in Advance      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

As this concerns WiLink stack distribution, you can send a support request directly using this form.

Please include your exact chip model/revision, OS, Bluetooth Stack, and other relevant details so that we can send you the materials you will need.

Cheers      
Rank

Joined 2016-09-01

PM

Hi

According to their indications we have made the query in the forum and other mails, but we have no answer. Is there another way to get help? What is the normal response time?

Thanks in Advance.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi Marc,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we seem to be having some technical difficulties with the form. Check your PM and I will handle your stack request directly.

Best regards,
Harrison