Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Prebuilt ANT chip device

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-12-19

PM

I have this ANT+ gear which my boss request to be made, and my objective is to collect information from it. So the gear has an analog display and is programmed to give out information after a completion of a test. The ANT device is wireless and it connects between each other. There is a micro usb slot on the device.

So here are my questions:

Is it possible to connect the device with a micro USB to normal USB on the computer?if so, How?
Is there a required software for it to connect to the computer?
What other ways can we connect to the device?

Sorry if I sounded vague, I have never really done any ANT programming or developing with chips to know much yet. I am just an open learner. Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 296

Joined 0

PM

Sorry, but your post indeed is a bit vague and irritating.

If you have an ANT device, it usually connects to a PC WIRELESSLY - via ANT.
But what type of device is "The ANT device" of your post? Is it a sensor, or a display unit that receives data from ANT+ sensors via ANT+?
Have you built it, or have you bought it, or have you just found it somewhere?

Cheers,
OMB

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-12-19

PM

Sorry I sounded irritating, it's a newly built device which records data of repetitions you would do on an exercise and displays it on an analog screen. I want to know if it's possible to take the information from the device with a usb cable since there is a mini usb slot.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

If this is a device you bought, your best bet to figuring out its capabilities is to contact the manufacturer of the device.