Welcome guest, please Login or Register

C code lib/source

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-02-10

PM

Hey everyone.

Just in case, sorry for my bad english.

So, i receive recently the development kit ANT. I must do an application between the heart rate monitor and my MCU.

i found a lot of documentation and that's great, but they only speak about C# and C++ for demo code and library/header. I can only programming in C, is there some starting code somewhere ? Or i have to build one by myself ?

Thx for Response.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

The C++ and C# libraries are actually only wrappers for the C ANT PC Libraries. The ANT Windows Library Package includes all of the C, C++, and C# libraries including basic demo examples with source code.      
Rank

Joined 2014-02-10

PM

Hi,

Sorry for my late answer, i was sick :( But thanks to you. I'have alrdy download this Package, but i'm a bit lost, there is a lot of librairie and header files for demo.

I'm using a C8051F320 from Silicons labs MCU. I have alrdy do a simple asynchrone interface with the DK Ant module.

But know, i don't rly know which files can realy help me, i have oppened some .h but i don't found what i really needs... i'm maybe blind.

Thank you if u can help, else i will try to do a protocol myself.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

Sorry I misunderstood your question to be about the PC libraries. For an embedded project I would recommend first looking at the "Starting an Embedded Project" page.

There are a number of example embedded reference designs and ANT+ Reference Designs such as for a heart rate monitor. These examples are for the MSP430 platform but they should provide a good reference for you.

Cheers      
Rank

Joined 2014-02-10

PM

yep, i found it out last afternoon, it will help !

thx.