Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → ANT Developer’s Forums → ANTWareII → Thread

Sniffing with ANTWareII

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2014-03-26

PM

Hi,

I am using ANTWare II v4.1 and a USB1 ANT+ dongle. Is there a reason why the "Open Scan Mode" button is grayed out? Or what I need to do in order to enable it? I am trying to sniff the air between two ANT+ devices and am able to see the broadcast packets but the dongle is ACK'ing the burst packets I am trying to sniff.

Thanks.      
Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2014-03-26

PM

As a follow up, I replaced the USB1 dongle with a USB2 dongle and now can run the scan. However, I only see broadcast packets being captured in scan mode. Is there a way to capture burst and acknowlegded packets?

I've attached my configuration below.

Image Attachments

antware_II_config.PNG

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2024-02-25

PM

Your blog's intelligent posts have made it one of my favorites.geometry dash meltdown      
Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2023-08-06

PM

I've been using ANTWareII for network analysis for the snake past few months. The interface is intuitive, and the real-time packet capture feature has been invaluable for troubleshooting network issues. However, I did encounter some performance issues when analyzing large datasets.      
Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2024-05-09

PM

Sniffing with ANTWareII is a nice post with the best services that are bringing the right solutions we need. Also, you can look here for the best ideas that are providing us with the right solutions. It is good to get the right solutions when we need them.