ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Reading Parcel after sending Broadcast Messages

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-09-24

PM

Hello,
I am a newbie in this forum and I'm not very familiar with app development in general, however I am in the situation in which I have to develop an app to acquire ANT data from 3 nodes. I am basing myself on a previously developed app for Windows in C++ (.exe extension).
I am using a Samsung Galaxy A51 as a mobile phone and my Android Studio API is 29.0.
I am starting with the case of a single node and have implemented the following steps in my app:

- bindService() and it returns that it is true;
- getChannelProvider() and it returns a name of the channel;
- acquireChannel(), with a setup of a default Public network;
- assignChannel() to the type of a Shared Bidirectional Master;
- open() the channel;
- setPeriod() to the user period I chose (1092, corresponding to 30 Hz which is what I want to achieve in order to look for each of my 3 units with a frequency of 10 Hz);
- setBroadcastData() with a payload that I need to call one of my units.

At this point, I expect to have sent my broadcast data and I am waiting for an "answer" from my unit. How do I read the message? I am finding many functions that want an AntMessageParcel type as input but I don't know where to get that Parcel from. Also, I am not sure that the logical order of the app is correct or if I need additional steps in between my code.

I thank you for your help.
Have a nice day!      
Rank

Joined 2023-11-23

PM

Hi there! When I was tasked with understanding and explaining karyotyping for a genetics class, I felt overwhelmed by the complexity of the topic. Fortunately, I found an essay that broke down the process and its importance in diagnosing genetic disorders in an accessible way. This excellent resource can be found here: https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/karyotyping/ . It provided the clarity I needed and helped me excel in my assignment.      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2024-08-27

PM

ViperSpin has become one of my go-to sites for online gaming. The selection of games is diverse and engaging, and the site works perfectly from Australia. I haven’t faced any connectivity issues, and the games load quickly. The user-friendly design of ViperSpin adds to the overall positive experience, making it a top choice for gaming.      
Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2024-08-26

PM

Rank

Joined 2024-09-18

PM

had same issue      
Rank

Joined 2024-03-04

PM

I want to know how to read the message from my unit now that I have sent my broadcast data and am waiting for a "answer"; however, I am confused about the logical order of the app and whether or not there are additional steps between my code and the many functions that require an AntMessageParcel type as input.geometry dash      
Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2024-09-17

PM

Achieving lean muscle gains without synthetic hormones seemed challenging until I discovered sermorelin. The article I found explains how sermorelin promotes muscle growth by increasing HGH levels naturally. It’s a safer alternative that aligns with my health goals. For a comprehensive understanding, visit: https://valhallavitality.com/blog/the-potential-of-sermorelin-for-muscle-growth It tr.uly broadened my perspective on muscle enhancement.      
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2024-09-14

PM

On this site you will be shown in detail the consequences of hormonal teparia and smoking during pregnancy - https://ways2well.com/blog/how-does-smoking-affect-hormone-levels-and-hormone-replacement-therapy Please note that it can not only worsen it but also cause vascular disease, so keep this in mind!      
Rank

Joined 2024-09-14

PM

Hello lately I often play online I like to play online only here - https://1win-online.kr/ because I played here recently and really liked the game online so if you also play online I recommend you to visit their games because they are the best and it's really something you need to see because it's fantastic!      
Rank

Joined 2024-09-14

PM

Not so long ago, I discovered a fantastic card for the sake of reality and security tron card, I really like it and it's very cool and it seems to me a promising area that I definitely want to get to know more because new tron cards are definitely about the most reliable future, because banks have long been outdated no matter how you look at it!