Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Cycling Dynamics

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2024-04-26

PM

Hello Community,

Quoting from this page:
"If you need to use the ANT+ network for an application not yet covered by the ANT+ plugins please contact us."
I am trying to access Cycling Dynamics data. In particular the power angles.
I know this is part of the Bike Power profile, which is indeed already partly supported by the API.
There seem to be no functions available for these metrics though:
- Start and End Torque Angle
- Start and End Peak Torque Angle

What are the recommended steps? Can I add this functionality locally by altering/ adding to the source code of the given SDK, or does it make more sense to use the ANT SDK instead of the ANT+ SDK, and figure things out there?
Any help is much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Christian Weber

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2024-05-21

PM

Christian87833 - 17 June 2024 10:49 AM
Hello Community,

Quoting from this page:
"If you need to use the ANT+ network for an application not yet covered by the ANT+ plugins please contact us.contexto"
I am trying to access Cycling Dynamics data. In particular the power angles.
I know this is part of the Bike Power profile, which is indeed already partly supported by the API.
There seem to be no functions available for these metrics though:
- Start and End Torque Angle
- Start and End Peak Torque Angle

What are the recommended steps? Can I add this functionality locally by altering/ adding to the source code of the given SDK, or does it make more sense to use the ANT SDK instead of the ANT+ SDK, and figure things out there?
Any help is much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Christian Weber

Since the page you quoted suggests reaching out for additional support, it might be beneficial to contact the ANT+ support team directly. They may provide insights or even additional resources for accessing those specific metrics.