Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → ANT Developer’s Forums → ANTWareII → Thread

Non-garmin usb stick

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2022-06-17

PM

Hi there,

There is various non-Garmin ANT USB stick for general usage. Do those devices could be used with ANTWareII for development purposes. Couldn't find any Garmin Ant USB stick in the local market for a short time.      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2023-05-22

PM

That's also the problem I always wonder about.      

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2024-05-09

PM

Non-garmin usb stick details you shared here are the best and it provide us the right results that we need. When I clean the roof I saw amazing professionals who did a great job to provide the results.      
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2024-02-28

PM

When it comes to using these non-Garmin ANT USB sticks with ANTWareII for development, compatibility might vary depending on the specific device and its capabilities. It's essential to ensure that the device you choose supports the necessary protocols and functions required by ANTWareII to avoid any compatibility issues.

If you're unable to find a Garmin ANT USB stick in your local market at the moment, exploring other non-Garmin alternatives could be a viable option. Just make sure to research and confirm compatibility before making a purchase to ensure smooth integration with ANTWareII for your development needs.

House Painting Parramatta      
Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2024-05-09

PM

Various non-Garmin ANT USB stick for general usage are of good quality but many people are facing issues with it. When I read the details from this webpage https://www.reddit.com/user/ACRIS-NYC/ I saw great solutions that can resolve these problems.