ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT FOR NRF CONNECT SDK

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2023-05-03

PM

Hi Sir
I have download ANT for nRF Connect SDK.
Does this SDK can be modified to support nRF52 platform?
Thanks!      
Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2022-06-01

PM

ANT for nRF Connect SDK only supports the nRF5340 at this time.      
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2022-07-16

PM

Ok, thanks.      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2024-05-23

PM

Thanks, I didn't know it before. Yes, the nRF Connect SDK can indeed be modified to support the nRF52 platform. The nRF Connect SDK is designed to provide a unified software development environment for Nordic Semiconductor's nRF91 and nRF53 Series SoCs, but it also supports earlier nRF52 Series SoCs with some modifications. You would typically need to adapt the SDK's configuration files, drivers , and possibly make adjustments to hardware-specific implementations to ensure compatibility and functionality on the nRF52 platform. Nordic Semiconductor provides documentation and resources to assist developers in porting or modifying the SDK for different platforms within their ecosystem. By the way, if anyone over here is not good at writing an essay assignment then I would like to share https://boomessays.com/ website with all of them. I found out that Positive testimonials from satisfied customers highlight the exceptional quality and service provided by BoomEssays. Students praise the professionalism, reliability, and expertise of their writers, along with the outstanding customer service. This positive feedback reinforces BoomEssays' reputation as a trusted partner for academic writing needs.