ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Visual 2008 compilation

Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2013-04-21

PM

Hello

I am just beginning some development for ANT using VS2008 and ANT_Windows_Library_Package.zip file.

Opening any of the DEMO, I get "ANT_managed_library" not found ... what is the trouble ?

In the readme.txt, it is indicated that VS2008 is the good version for compilation ...

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

Please make sure you are opening the solution files (.sln), as the readme file indicates.

Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the ANT Windows Library package, available on the webpage
http://www.thisisant.com/developer/resources/downloads/#software_tab      
Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2013-04-21

PM

alejandra - 21 May 2013 09:30 AM
Please make sure you are opening the solution files (.sln), as the readme file indicates.

Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the ANT Windows Library package, available on the webpage
http://www.thisisant.com/developer/resources/downloads/#software_tab

Oups .... I had some trouble with my Visual 2008 installation giving conflicts with Visual 2012 and 2010 that I have also on the PC....

Reinstalling VS2008 correctly and opening the solution files .sln, there is no problem of references (I should always read readme files grin .... ).

So compiling seems ok for DEMO_DLL and DEMO_LIB (connexion to USB key OK with messages displayed), but for .NET solutions I have problems :

- DEMO_NET :I have an exception error HRESULT : 0x8007000B, when lauching the app in a command screen (demo_net 0 57600)

- ANT_NetDLL_demo : the GUI opens, I select "Device 0 only - master", click on "Start Demo", and I get the following error in the "Demo Control" window :
"failure loading a program in an incorrect format" (this a translation from French .... you may have a slightly different message in your native language
"exception error HRESULT : 0x8007000B"
"Could not connect to any devices, ensure an ANT device is connected to your system and try again" (in english).