Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT SDK 2.0 and problems with ant_debug and ant_io_rx on N5 module

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-12-08

PM

I'm a beginner with the N5 products, and have been going through the new N5 SDK 2.0 Starter Kit manual exercises.

After some considerable effort getting Keil v5 configured to work with the N5 module, I can now compile everything and upload to the modules.

I can seem to easily get the ant_io_tx project compiled and working with a USB + N5 module running the ant_network_processor as well as an ANTUSB-m, using either N5SDKIODemo.exe or AntWareII.

However, when I compile either ant_io_rx or ant_debug and upload it to the module, it seems to do nothing. If I hard power-cycle the module, then all 4 LED's glow very dimly. This happens on both of these particular Keil projects.

All N5 modules have been successfully updated to the S210 V4 softdevice, as indicated in the 2.0 starter kit documentation.

When I had previously used SDK 1.0, and uploaded the precompiled HEX for the io_rx/io_tx code, it worked just fine between two N5 modules.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-wade      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-12-08

PM

Nevermind, got at least the io_rx side working so the IO demo works!

Not sure exactly what fixed it, as I changed a bunch of settings to match the TX project under the Project -> Target Options.

Target debugging seemed to point me in the right direction, as the rx project got really stuck when trying to initialize the S210 softdevice.

-wade