ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Garmin920xt+duotrap

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-01-16

PM

Hi,
I bought a Garmin 920xt with hrm run and I'd live to use it with my bike ( trek madone 4.7 my 2011 equipped with bontrager duotrap, Ant+ integrated speed/cadence sensor). It should be compatible with my new Garmin, but i can't pair it. Can anybody help me? At the moment, the sensor works with a Node1.1 bike computer. And the bike computer works with hrm run Garmin belt! Help!o__O      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 296

Joined 0

PM

You can check, if the sensor is listed in the directory of ANT+ compatible devices:
http://www.thisisant.com/directory

Cheers,
OMB      
Rank

Joined 2015-01-16

PM

thanks for the tip, OMB.
my 920xt is compatible, but i must find the way to pair it. i've tried from settings, search new sensor. But my watch can't see it. any suggestion? maybe I need to install a driver in device...      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2012-08-31

PM

When you search for the new sensor make sure the sensor is not sleeping - e.g. by spinning the pedals a few times to wake it up.

Also, I'm not super familiar with the 920 but if this is the first time you've paired this sensor you might find there's a setting to 'enable pairing' rather than just searching for sensors it already knows about.

Good luck!      
Rank

Joined 2015-01-16

PM

it works!
I downloaded complete owner's manual and I've found that when you pair a new sensor, any other sensor must be at least 10 meters far. Anyway now everything works perfectly. thank's a lot, guys

Cheers